The Terms and Conditions define the regulations for the sale of goods offered by the Galeria Olympia on www.olympiagaleria.pl website.
Galeria Olympia belongs to Fred Gijbels Foundation located at ul. Limanowskiego 24/4b in Krakow, postcode 30-534, founded in 2004, entered into the National Court Register. No. KRS 0000204560, NIP: 6792811029, REGON number: 356847864.
Bank account number: 81 1050 1445 1000 0090 3036 5101.
BIC SWIFT CODE INGBPLPW
1. Galeria Olympia sells works of art and other items on the Internet.
2. All prices include VAT
3. Each order is accompanied by a VAT invoice margin or a VAT invoice.
4. The sales agreements are concluded in accordance with the Polish law in Polish between the Buyer and the owner of Galeria Olympia, Fred Gijbels Foundation.
5. Recording, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the concluded agreement takes place after the transfer to the Buyer of a VAT invoice or contract specifications.
1. Orders may be placed at www.olympiagaleria.pl at the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. The orders are accepted for implementation immediately after the payment to the account of the Fred Gijbels Foundation.
3. The Buyer may change the order or withdraw the order until the dispatch of the goods. Making changes or withdrawal is possible by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment and Delivery
1. The payment is by bank transfer directly to the account of Fred Gijbels Foundation, 81 1050 1445 1000 0090 3036 5101, BIC SWIFT CODE INGBPLPW.
2. For each order with delivery, the cost of transport by TNT service will be charged.
3. The Buyer should check the package and its contents in the presence of the shipper. In case of transport damage, the Buyer shall perform acts of diligence required by the Law of 15 Nov. 1984 - Transport Law / OJ, 1995, No. 119, item 575 with subsequent amendments / to maintain the carrier's liability, in particular, demand determination by the carrier in the form of a protocol of the status of the consignment and the circumstances in which the damage occurred. This forms the basis for the recognition of a complaint.
1. The Buyer agrees to the processing and use of their personal data necessary to fill an order. The personal data included in the database of Galeria Olympia shall only be processed for its purposes and are not shared with other entities. These data are collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883).
2. The Buyer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal from the database.
1. All information, photos of products are copyright. No copying and dissemination, use for commercial purposes or without the permission of the owner are allowed.
2. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these Terms.